Unisex A640 Regular Fit White
RRP £55.00 | Save ( %)
DescriptionThe A 640 PU clog covers all bases when it comes to stringent hygiene standards and reliable nonslip properties. Its enclosed design and the nonslip treaded sole offer reliable grip and maximum sure-footedness in kitchens and the food industry. Its solid steel toe cap protects toes and the front of the foot from impacts of up to 200 joules. Its oil- and grease-resistant material is also water-resistant, allowing it to be cleaned efficiently and thoroughly. This involves removing the cork-latex footbed and washing the clog at up to 80 Celsius. Both parts of the shoe are suitable for daily disinfection. The anatomically shaped original BIRKENSTOCK footbed protects joints and tendons, and is also washable to 30 Celsius. The footbed is available separately and can therefore be replaced if necessary. The A 640 model is certified in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011 SB E (SRC category).
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed, washable to 30C
- Material: PU (polyurethane)
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: PU (polyurethane), nonslip, oil- and grease-resistant
- Details: steel toe cap (200 joules)
- Certified safety footwear in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011 SB E (SRC category)
We do not offer exchanges due to products selling out quickly. If you need a different size, please re-order another pair.
- Fast Delivery
- Fast Returns and Exchanges
- Earn points on every order
- Buy Now Pay Later